Nomad was created with the input of numerous relocation companies as well as large corporate organizations, all with a high volume of people on the move. These industry experts helped form the strategy of and were a key part in the creation of Nomad’s relocation focused business model.
Today, Nomad serves numerous relocation management companies, including some of the biggest names in the business. Whether your firm is small, medium, or large in scale, we have a program that fits your needs, and those of your clients.
Our offerings help take the stress out of transitioning to a new location, providing solutions that meet a guest’s specific needs, wants and desires. Nomad’s temporary apartments are a great way to settle into a new city and work location. We can help with units near the office, in a fun and trendy neighborhood, or where the “in demand” school district is located.
Nomad knows relocation. Our leaders have been members of the Worldwide Employee Relocation Council for over 25 years, and our founder, Gavan James, is well known as an industry expert and partner. He has brought together a terrific group of people that comprise a very service oriented team, as well as over 950 Nomad Certified Partners to provide the widest array of quality options around the globe.
The housing solutions we offer are cost effective, and the unique sourcing process Nomad utilizes via our partners, insures we seek out the best possible values and options to meet guests’ needs. We are here to deliver the best service experience possible during this stressful transition time. Our associates are well versed in relocation; this expertise translates into true empathy and care as our guests begin the move process.
Relocation Company and Employer Services
Nomad can easily tailor a special program for your firm, one that meets the needs of your organization. Nomad is the first firm in the world to aggregate thousands of offerings from over 950 quality temporary apartment companies under one umbrella. Nomad manages the entire program for you, with specific benefits to include the following:
- Access to ten times more options than you might receive from using any one or two temporary apartment operators.
- The full attention of a firm with 24/7 service, single point of contact, and custom billing options.
- State of the art CRM software tracking of all housing requests and guest service needs.
- Unbiased rental options offered with every request. We do not carry our own apartment inventory, we simply find the best apartment to fulfill the housing request. That means the unit that is right for you, not the one a provider is attempting to backfill.
- Our rental process tests market pricing every time an inquiry is received by Nomad. We seek out unused apartment inventory and reserve it at substantial discounts to meet guests’ needs.
- VIP programs to handle clients requiring special care, including airport transfer, meet and greet services, and upgraded furnishings and housewares.
- Custom billing solutions, in your requested format.
- Extensive reporting available; customized to your needs.
Please contact us toll free at 866-282-4750 for more information.